Sunday, October 4, 2009

Latest Albums

First off:
Muse The Resistance
I thought this album could've been way better than expected.
My favorite Muse album has got to bed Absolution
I still recommend giving it a listen, it's definitely different sound from them.
I give it a 8 out of 10

Second off:Three Days Grace Life Starts Now

It's definitely a different step for them, but you can still hear their old style in this album.
I still don't think it's as good as their first album.
It's a must listen to if you're a fan of the band.
I give it a 9 out of 10.

Third off:
Breaking Benjamin Dear Agony

Breaking Benjamin has got to be my all time favorite new type of grunge of now a days.
Right after them has to be Three Days Grace.
This has got to be their heaviest album yet, and it's pretty darn good.
I have to say this is my favorite album from them.
I give it a 9 out of 10.

Fourth off:
I love this band very much.
It's not an actual band, it's a parody band.
This album is as good as their first album which was released a year ago.
I recommend checking out this album
I give it a 9 out of 10.

Fifth off:

YES!
It's finally been released, Alice in Chains new album, and it's damn good.
I mean it's not as good as without Layne but it's pretty close, William DuVall does a pretty good job taking Layne's job.
They couldn't have found anyone else to do the job.
It's a must listen too, and it's a buy.
I give it a 9 out of 10.

I can't give any of these albums 10 for some reason.

----------------
Now playing: Avenged Sevenfold - Radiant Eclipse
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment