Monday, August 24, 2009

Concert.

So last night I went and saw two bands I've been wanting to see live for quite awhile and boy, let me tell you it was AMAZING. (to say the least)

The first one being, good ole' Coheed & Cambria! :D

Coheed rock it as soon as they hit the floor and for being out on stage for an hour was pretty damn good. By the time there time was over and sad because I wanted more and I wasn't allowed. (Dangit)

They ended with such a bang.
I happen to find a clip from the show from last night, it's right before they leave.



The second one, and the headlining one being, no other than Heaven and Hell!

It was finally amazing to finally experience Mr. Ronnie James Dio live. It was a honor.
They were onstage for a good 90 minutes including the encore.
Such an amazing drum solo from Ginny Appice and amazing guitar solo from Tony Iommi.

I really wasn't ready for the show to end but it had to. Oh well.

----------------
Now playing: Daft Punk - One More Time
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment