Friday, August 21, 2009

What went on in the past three weeks.

First off, it started out with staying at my friends house since that weekend we were filming for a movie and it would've just made better since to just stay there. Well, the following morning I was called and informed that my parents were switching comcast to verizon (FUCKING FAIL!!!!!!!!!!) and I informed to come home and try to work on the internet. Well, me and a friend tried our damnest to get verizon aka piece of shit to work but no such luck. So, a guy was to come out that friday but that never happened and we were told to wait to the following wednesday.

THE FOLLOWING WEDNESDAY:
So, I was told to stay in the house and wait for the guy to come out. No biggie, I'll just fail at playing guitar and listen to music. So there I am waiting hours and hours go by and the fuckers don't even come out. (PIECE OF SHIT!)
On top of that, mysteriously the house phone just stops working and my dad has to borrow my phone to call people since his phone is turned off. (But wait, there's more)
So, once again we were told they will be out the following wednesday.
So let me get this straight, not only is the house phone not fucking working but still no internet?!?! What The Hell?!?!

THE FOLLOWING FOLLOWING WEDNESDAY:
Once again, nobody arrived.
False alarm, we were told to wait to the following friday aka my birthday. (Grr)

All this happens the same weekend (below)

So we wait it out, but something happen that following weekend inwhich my uncle fell off the stairs, outside (just to add a note he was drunk) he was going down the steps when a dog got in his way and he felled on his back. Well, more like the back of his skull in which it crack his skull WIDE open and was rush to the hospital quickly.
Come to find out, on the way there he stopped breathing on his own and was announced in the hospital dead but the doctor went with the surgery and brought him back from the dead.
Currently he has no skull in which they need to let his head to heal on it's own, roughly three months.

So, my mother calls the following Wednesday complaining and tells the previous story I just told you and let's just say they came out within two hours. (HOLY SHIT!)

Summary of this part of the story. Verizon sucks major dick. It is really slow. Comcast owns.

Now, back to the other story.

Oh wait, before that my bloody glasses broke (DAMMIT!) didn't have it for three weeks and POW! broke on me (SUM' BITCH!) so once again, called the place up and I played the waiting game for two weeks.
Glasses are back to normal now. (WOOHOO! :D)

Me and two of my friends got pulled over at 3 in the morning. (Thank god I wasn't the driver)
The reason for being pulled over was my friends light's weren't on.
Further backtrack, the reason we were out so late was we needed food and there was wonderful snacks and three glorious McDoubles waiting for us, along with a few snacks and water bottles since my friend didn't have shit in his house.
So I grabbed my cell phone charger, headphone, and my ipod charger.
Since the only way I can get my ipod to work these days is by leaving it on the charger. (DAMMIT!)
I was suppose to have a bigger role in the movie but things happen and I was just the script girl and something else that I can't remember. (DAMMIT AGAIN!)
But since my friend failed at camera work in one scene, I was in the mirror the whole time. Why you ask I standing? Well, I'll tell you why, I crouched and put my knee on the ground and what happen the next very moment? My knee was covered in dog piss, that's right dog piss.
And to clarify why I am dancing, well my friend, the next room over a guy was playing some music and he was going with the music and singing to it. So I was like, why the hell not join in? And voila! you get to see my gay little dance for like five seconds. Enjoy it, seek it in.
I was told to spread the word of this movie and dammit I will.

Enjoy




Holy Shit, my longest blog yet. Probably will be the last time too.
Unless I forgot anything.
Which I probably did, if so I'll just start a new blog.
----------------
Now playing: Breaking Benjamin - I Wish I May
via FoxyTunes

2 comments: