Monday, July 20, 2009

Band of the week



One of my favorites.

ENTER SHIKARI

Coming from the lands of St. Albans, Hertfordshire, UK.
I heard this band back in 06 with the song Sorry, You're Not A Winner. But when I heard their song OK Time For Plan B, I didn't realize it was the same band. Took me a little while but I figured that out. Finally, three years later I saw them live for the first time and I gotta say one the best bands to see live.

They have two albums out right now, they just released their second album in June.

The albums are called:
Take to the Skies
Common Dreads

They also have eps out when they were first getting big:
Nodding Acquaintance EP
Sorry You're Not A Winner EP
Anything Can Happen In The Next Half Hour EP

Also, one compilation album:
The Zone
----------------
Now playing: Enter Shikari - Enter Shikari
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment