Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Band of the week

Favorite Scottish band

THE FRATELLIS

First heard this band back when I was still in high school, getting ready to walk to school.
So, I turn on mtv and heard their song called Flathead, as soon as I heard it I loved it.
Weird part was as soon as it went off on mtv, flip onto vh1 due to shitty music after this song and they played the band again.
Awesome

Anyway, as soon as I heard this song I bought the album that weekend and boy was it an amazing album.

Everybody has at least heard of their song Chelsea Dagger.



Video for Flathead.



Just imagine, I saw that video at six in the morning.

Check out their two albums called:
Costello Music
Here We Stand
----------------
Now playing: Silverstein - If You Could See Into My Soul
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment