Monday, July 27, 2009

Ipod no more!

So I've been having issues with my Ipod lately in which it's being a bitch and not wanting to charge the right way.
I had an incident where I took it out of the charger and it kept charging. Dumb fucking thing!
The other night when I was hanging out with a few buds it did it again in which I would put it in the charger and then it would just charge instantly so I said fuck it, I'm gonna win this battle.
Few hours later damn thing died, I thought that was it but NO THERE'S MORE! it restarted itself and when it turn on it had a full battery while charging at the same time. So when I got home I let the bad boy go while I was sleeping, only to wake up to a dead Ipod.



I shit you not that's the exact copy I have.

Time to invest on a 120gb (4gb wasn't working for me anyway since I already had 16 gbs on itunes not including what I have saved on the computer itself, which is nearly 100gb)

So damn, I need to invest on external hard drive and bigger Ipod. If only I had money.


----------------
Now playing: Enter Shikari - Juggernauts [Nero Remix]
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment